Monday, December 18, 2017

I Wasn't Kidding

Seriously. I vacuumed up all the little pieces of styrofoam all over the house this morning, then took a shower and came back out to the living room to this.



I guess I could take it away, but they're having so much fun with it.

In other news we're reorganizing again for the... fifth?... time this year. I don't have an MBA or any desire to lead my way out of a wet paper bag, but I'm starting to think that I should start my own company just for some stability. My manager-on-paper will now have to add two new random people to our island-of-lost-toys group.

Ah well. At least my paychecks don't bounce.

------------

It's Holidailies time! Now go read some other blogs!

1 comment:

bozoette said...

We're in the middle of being acquired by another company. It's nerve wracking!