Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Road Trip!

BookBub Ad Update

Spent  $1.04, 2,179 impressions, 7 link clicks

Road Trip!

Traffic was kind of terrible, but I made it. My dog handled the trip really well, and the three cats in the household are getting used to having him around.


Pet Picture of the Day

Look at this mini panther!

Accomplishments of the Day

  • I spent almost 10 hours driving, so that's pretty much all I did.
  • Yesterday's total step count: 12,789. Today will be much less because, again, I sat on my butt for 10 hours.
  • Remembered Holidailies for the 26th day!


2 comments:

KarenD said...

Glad to hear your doggo did well with road tripping. The only animals I've ever road tripped with were guinea pigs, and they did not care for it.

Theresa B (of Nebulopathy) said...

I hadn't road tripped with this dog, and he's not as happy about being in the car as some dogs I've had. So it was good to know he could handle this well.
Guinea pigs are always neophobic! No change is good!