Sunday, December 3, 2023

Glitter Makes Everything Better

If you, too, have no talent at drawing, a short attention span, and a love for creating colorful and shiny things, let me introduce you to acrylic paint pouring with glitter paint!

It's a little hard to photograph these things, so you'll have to use your imagination. But I'm telling you, I walk by my wall of art and think "ooh, shiny!" at least five times every day. They make me happy.







Pet Picture of the Day

This is Nightingale (from the Rivers of London kitten gang). He may look innocent, but he's planning world domination. And that's okay, because he is so soft I will forgive him anything.


Accomplishments of the Day

  • Wrote the rough draft of a short thing for my Patreon supporters. (Preparing for Winter with Baba Yaga) I'll give it a day to settle before I try to make it funnier and then send it out.
  • Edited and posted the episode for Dragon Fortune on Kindle Vella.
  • Remembered (again!) that Holidailies exists and wrote this blog entry.
  • To-do: Add words to the urban fantasy
  • Yesterday's total step count: 21,487. Today should be about the same.


3 comments:

bozoette said...

I love your paintings - very cosmic!

Theresa B (of Nebulopathy) said...

Thanks! I wish I could get better pictures of them.

KarenD said...

Drew me in with glitter. Made me stay with the kitten.