No kittens, though it looks like two of my last group of fosters have been adopted.
Tomorrow I'll be driving a big box of puppies up to Auburn (about an hour away), so that has to count for something!
BookBub Ad Update
791 impressions served, 0 clicks. Thus far I have lit $1.88 on fire. On the one hand, it's cheap entertainment. On the other, it probably means I need to change my ad graphics or something. I may wait until after the weekend to change it up, just in case people hold off on reading their mail until Saturday (which is apparently a thing).
Two important things:
- I enjoy drinking chai lattes.
- I am lazy.
Pet Picture of the Day
Accomplishments of the Day
- Met up with friends at a write-in and was pretty productive.
- Added 919 words to the urban fantasy novel.
- Remembered Holidailies for the 13th day in a row!
- Worked on the newsletter. I still have one section to write and then it will be almost ready to go.
- Yesterday's step count: 21,935. Today's will be less because I was sitting at Crepeville instead of walking on the treadmill.