Sunday, December 24, 2023

An Adult Lives Here

BookBub Ad Update

Yeah, this is going great... Spent $6.13, 2,551 impressions, 1 link click.

An Adult Lives Here

I finished my yearly house cleaning for the pet sitter one whole day early! Maybe I'll wander around tomorrow and do some random cleaning just to make it extra sparkly — or, you know, get more of the cobwebs down.

Spiders are kind of neat, and I really don't care if they stay in the house. I even have black widow spiders come inside on rare occasions, but they always leave again within a day or two. But I do wish the spiders cleaned up after themselves. They leave webs everywhere and then it looks like I never clean the house...

Anyhow, Merry Christmas to those who celebrate. Happy Clean House Day to everyone else!

Pet Picture of the Day

Look how cute the AI kittens were! And I nearly got all five in the same shot!



Accomplishments of the Day

  • Cleaned more stuff
  • Dusted off the new dragon serial episode and uploaded it to Kindle Vella
  • Added ~200 words to the urban fantasy novel. Not much, but I'm on holiday.
  • Remembered Holidailies for the 24th day in a row!
  • Yesterday's total step count: 13,533. Today's will be a bit higher.

No comments: