Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Mind Your Fingers

That noise you heard today was my cry of anguish when my boss told me he had gotten a retractable leash for his Golden Retriever puppy. After I told him the three most likely things to happen (puppy dashing into the road, scarring of legs of nearby humans, or amputated fingers), I told him he could do whatever he liked, but my recommendation was to throw that leash out.

I mean... If people call me for advice, I'm not going to hold back. I also said if any of the above happened, I would be sure to say "I told you so" at least once.

(I'm also possibly a little jealous that he got a Golden Retriever puppy, even though I really don't have the time or energy for a puppy.)


Speaking of dogs

Yesterday I showed the good (better?) pictures of the dogs in their hats. But really, most of the pictures look more like this:

One large dog lying on a dog bed, and a blur that is all that can be seen of the little fluffy dog in the foreground
Little dogs -- they vibrate at a frequency too high for regular cameras


No comments: