Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Mush Is A Four Letter Word

Remember how I said that I've been watching sled dog videos lately and I thought that might be something to try with the big dog?

(Guido and I like to watch these together.)

It's currently 6 PM and I have agility with both dogs in an hour. Outside. It will likely be about 45°F which really isn't that cold unless you're from California and you haven't seen snow since last year while driving over the Grapevine on the way to Orange County. I'm trying to pretend that I'm as excited to go do this as the dogs are. It's not really working.

I guess what I'm saying here is that I would be a terrible Iditarod  competitor. With the cold and the lack of appropriate restroom facilities along the route (no, I don't camp, thank you very much)... nope.

I guess I should stick with non-competitive agility.


No comments: