(I probably could have framed that final panel better... Oh well!)
Things I learned today
- Well, I can tell you what I didn't learn: how to make characters emit light. I think I would have had to purchase an add-on for that, so... Here you go. I could also have done something in GIMP to make the transformation look more magical, but meh. Screwing around in GIMP wasn't the aim of this project.
- Hm. The dog was supposed to end up with a blue-ish tint. I think I changed the wrong parameter. (Update: Yes. I needed to change the file used for the Base Color. Not the Top Coat Color.)
- Look at that head tilt on Stella!
- Char looked blue until I did the render. Then she turned out purple. Note to self: the colors really don't line up between the preview and the rendered image.
- The available poses continue to make me giggle. Ian's back there dancing in mid-air with his chest pushed out.
Hm. I was trying to make the dog a bit blue (to indicate magic), but not this blue. (There's a file that has the dog's coat and I made a copy and shifted it to blue — clearly I went a bit too far.)
Post a Comment