No. I still haven't worked out the lights. All I can say is... I had to bathe three ringworm-laden kittens who are getting really tired of this treatment today and that took all my energy. The expression on the last panel is ridiculous, but I'm not going to go back and fix it because it's funnier the way it is.
Things I learned today
- I made Gary (the guy with white hair) from the Genesis 9 androgyne, instead of starting with the Genesis 8 male. There are a few other differences — notably the starting point of silver skin, and a lack of defined expressions — but I do like the Genesis 9 figure.
- I FOUND A PAIR OF PANTS!!!! (They are from a Genesis 2 "Newport" outfit, but they seem to be fine on the Genesis 9 figure.) And the outfit comes with shoes!
- While there are pre-set poses for the dog which have the head turned, I don't seem to be able to do that manually. I find this hard to believe. I'm probably missing something.
- Char is now wearing the "Rogue Lynx Outfit" which covers marginally more skin than the "Shadow Thief" outfit and the "String Bikini for Victoria 6". While I'm willing to believe the over-sexualization of female characters is from the usual causes, it may just be because adding more fabric causes a greater technical challenge for the different poses.
Nah, just kidding, it's totally because they're trying to attract guys who never leave their basement.
- The one drawback of the Genesis 9 figure is the available poses. In every single one, the person is standing on their toes. These made me laugh.