You might have to click to make it bigger.
Things I learned today
- Canva has a comic template to make it easier to layout panels. I probably need to use something more vertical for the blog though.
- Lighting: adding the ceiling made a huge improvement, but now it's too dark. I need to actually use lights.
- Set dressing: The more renders I made of this giant empty building, the more I realized there's a reason people get paid to do set dressing. Tomorrow's scene takes place elsewhere, so I'll see if I can find some things to scatter around.
- Posing: The pose in the first panel makes me laugh. It's harder than you think!
- I figured out how to add something on the other side of the windows.
Anyhow, this is enough of an improvement from yesterday that a whole different set of flaws is visible. Yay for progress!