Monday, February 8, 2016

Red Rose

This evening I made the "red rose star", which adjectivizes the noun but it's as good a name as any. (Did I mention that I got through my English classes on the strength of my writing and not my ability to tell the parts of speech? I'm betting you could have figured that out by now.)




After the folding projects getting a little harder every day, the red rose star is a gimme. In fact, it is (and I quote) "so easy, even a child could make it." Which is why I decided I could have a cider and not botch the thing too badly.

It's not perfect, but that has a lot more to do with my slapdash nature than the alcohol. Also, not to always blame my equipment or anything, but my scissors kind of suck. That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

1 comment:

bozoette said...

Ooo, I really like this one.