Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Kirigami Star

Well, I actually did start on the mosaic today, by which I mean I opened the box and drew the design on the wood. I'm going to have to dig out my safety goggles first, though, before I start cutting the glass.

In the meantime, here is a kirigami star that showcases my inability to cut paper with scissors.






In remodeling news, I no longer have a old tub in the grass next to my front door. My internet and phone are working, and my washer is hooked up to the drain again. I'm not sure how life could get any better!


3 comments:

ereaderwriter said...

I really don't see what you mean by your inability to cut paper with scissors...

Theresa B (of Nebulopathy) said...

Ha, all those cutouts are supposed to be identical. And the points are supposed to be evenly rounded.

bozoette said...

Even with those minute imperfections, it's lovely!