Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Day 2: Obviously We Just Need More Tape

So I told my contractor the story of Guido outsmarting me with the doors, and he laughed. And then he left the hall doors like this today when he was done:


He seems to think that's going to stop Guido. I'm just hoping that the sound of ripping tape will give me enough warning to stop the little bastard before he gets through the hole in the floor on the other side.

In other news that should shock nobody given everything else that has gone on with the house, it turns out that when the house was built there was no hot mopping done to protect the floor beams under the shower from water. Hence the new hole in the floor.

Also, Scooter managed to get stuck in the closet in the cat safe room today. I don't know about that cat...




No comments: