Wednesday, October 21, 2015

On Your Marks...

While I thought I was just trying to get my bathroom remodeled, apparently the cats decided it's a contest to see if they could get rid of all of the blue tape that's holding down the floor covering before the contractors are finished with it.

Ripley tends to rip off a piece and chew on it when he's trying to irritate me. It's true, I swear. He only does it when I'm nearby and it's within an hour or so of a mealtime. The only other time he messes with the tape is when he's locked in the safe room and he's reaching under the door.

Lately, though, he's enlisted Scooter's help, and of course Scooter is helping in the only way he knows how. He peed on the strip of tape near the front door. I fully expect that behavior to continue despite the seven litter boxes that are cleaned daily.

At this point it looks like the contractors may have the edge. But an extra-hungry Ripley or a thirsty Scooter could really turn this into a tight race...

No comments: