Sunday, March 9, 2014

How to increase your productivity, in one easy step

After procrastinating for three months, I finally decided it was time to buckle down and edit the November novel.

But first, I had to go buy a table.

Why didn't anyone tell me about this new technology? It turns out you can buy something that allows you to sit comfortably and have papers spread out in front of you. Witchery!

So yeah, that was what I did this weekend.

I also bought a new lawnmower and mowed the lawn, which I'm sure made all of my neighbors (and frankly, most of the people driving down the street) happier.

Ginger and I have one more week of dog training class, which means I have three days to perfect her sit-stay. She's more a fan of the sit-wiggle-forward-and-follow-me-around-while-pretending-to-sit. We're working on it. The only saving grace is that I know she'll still be better than the rest of the class. The bar really is pretty low.

No comments: