- Wake up at 7am, but only because the cats haven't caught on to the idea of a time change.
- Go back to bed after feeding said cats. And the dog. And the birds.
- Wake up to your phone ringing a few times. Ignore it.
- Wake up because someone is knocking on the door. Find out that Ponch (aka "Hot" of "Hot & Hotter") is on the porch asking if today would be a good day to fix the hole in the overhang.
- Make up some lame-ass excuse to explain the fact that it's 1:30 in the afternoon and you've obviously just woken up.
- Do the dishes.
- Eat some leftover Halloween candy.
- Make pumpkin curry. Meh. Maybe it wasn't very good because of the three ingredients that weren't at the store. Or maybe it just wasn't a great recipe.
- Read twenty variations of "Happy Birthday" written on your Facebook wall.
- Read some more.
- Bake the pumpkin seeds with cinnamon, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice. Decide that you like plain salt better.
- Continue reading.
- Consider going back to bed.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
It's My Party, I Can Sleep If I Want To
Things to do on your 41st birthday: