BookBub Ad Update
The stats stayed the same for the day, so I've bumped up the rate to $0.25 (from $0.20) per click.
Bigger Idiots Than Me
I write things on my office walls. (Because why not? The walls are pink. Anyone who buys this house is going to want to repaint this room immediately.) Mostly, it's writing-related, stuff about planting red herrings and giving every scene a conflict, choice, and consequences. I also have the past tenses of lie and lay, because I got tired of looking it up every single time.
This is my latest addition:
It says "Bigger idiots than me have done it!" That's my reminder not to give up before I start. I think more people should write it on their walls.
How's that for a 2024 pep talk?
Pet Picture of the Day
Accomplishments of the Day
- Figured out what I'm writing for the Patreon digital bonus
- Wrote most of the dragon episode. I'll finish it this evening.
- Wrote my monthly goals post on the other blog.
- Didn't sign up for the 2024 words/day challenge, though I think I'm going to aim for that number. Will I make it to that on day one? No. No, I will not. I'll probably be around 1,500 words when I pack it in for the day. That's probably a sign that I did the right thing by not signing up.
- Yesterday's total step count: 13,158. Today's will probably be lower.
- Finished Holidailies! Thanks for reading!