Sunday, June 8, 2014

Worth At Least Four Thousand Words

As promised, pictures of the new fence. This is the view from the alley looking toward my house. I left the gate open. Not only will I be able to get into my garage from the alley, I can also get into my back yard. And my neighbors can come over and pull weeds if they are so inclined.


This is the view from amidst the sunflowers. I've gotten more compliments on those things in the last two weeks than I have for anything else I've grown. I've also done exactly nothing to get them to grow. I didn't plant them and I don't water them. The bees that live in my neighbors' wall really love them, though, so I'm glad they grew.


I couldn't decide which of the next two pictures I like better. (I'm leaning toward the top one.) Probably anyone who knows anything about photography would be able to take a better shot of the exact same thing, but they haven't, so I did.


In other news, it's 109 degrees F in Woodland today, and my air conditioning isn't working. Might be time to slowly stroll around the grocery store for a few hours.

No comments: