Sunday, June 24, 2012

Subversive "Art", part 2

It's a good thing I don't have to take reading comprehension tests any more, because things would just not go well.

I had the following list of Tory quotes:

"Penguins wings row water."
"Penguins fly little bit?"
"Frogs swim under water; swim round and round."
"Bunnies walk paws."
"Ladybugs no shoes, walk legs."
"Tree no legs, tree up high in the sky, float, wind."  


You'll notice that the first one has penguins rowing and the third one has frogs swimming.


So after a few days of not reading, I came up with:




Yep. And I didn't notice until I was actually writing the title (involving frogs and swimming) at the bottom.


Whatever. It still looks better than what's on the wall now.

2 comments:

Gorilla said...

As the person closest to the two pieces of art, I love them both. It would be an insult to the art to compare it to the old pieces on the wall that I have ignored for the past decade.

Theresa B (of Nebulopathy) said...

What am I going to do without you encouraging me to do things that I probably shouldn't? I should spend the next three days doing everything that might get me fired...