Thursday, August 19, 2010

Nothing to see here, move along



We're nearing the end of the user acceptance testing period (you know, the time when the users decide that they don't really care about the stuff in the requirements, what they really, really care about is something completely different. Oh, and can you make the background blue? That's critical!) Anyhow, this is how I feel on some days...



Anyhow, I have nothing to say other than after making fun of the fair, I feel almost obligated to go this weekend and see what's there. So if anyone is near Woodland this weekend and wants to go along, let me know.

Looking through the old pictures, am I the only one who thinks that this:




has a lot in common with this?


I guess it makes some sense...

2 comments:

JJ said...

Skeletal remains in the back yard. I'm afraid of what comes next...

Theresa B (of Nebulopathy) said...

Are skeletons in the back yard better than skeletons in the closet?

Still less scary than going to the fair.