Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's How We Roll...

In buying furnishings for the home, I've noticed that there really isn't a lot of crossover between the business and home markets.

That's a bit of a bummer, because I would love to have certain things in my house that you only find in public places.

One of those is those plastic holders which contain gigantic rolls of toilet paper. Think about it -- that would be perfect! You'd rarely need to change the roll (which would cut down on all those domestic squabbles caused by someone leaving the empty roll on the dispenser).

It would also solve this problem:




While I'm on the subject of photos, apparently the last picture of my new pre-owned dog was ambiguous (at least according to Eric). I may have to actually find and post a picture of a real pig since he doesn't know what one looks like. But in the meantime, here's Molly at the park. No oinking heard.

4 comments:

JJ said...

I hope Molly had some kind of lion cut or else that tail of hers is really creepy. Otherwise, she looks like a happy dog!

Theresa B (of Nebulopathy) said...

Yeah, it's almost like a poodle cut. It is kinda nice to see how long her coat will be when it grows out, but I agree, it looks pretty silly right now. I'm not sure what the groomer was thinking.

Maybe next time I'll give her a mohawk.

JJ said...

If you do get a mohawk, may I recommend the Pethead line of styling products? One of our techs had a mohawk done on her silky terrier, and when it wasn't gelled, it looked like a rather ridiculous top know.

OK, bag the mohawk idea. I just don't see you maintaining it appropriately.

Theresa B (of Nebulopathy) said...

Sheesh, it's almost like you know me or something ;-)