Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Someday I Shall Aim For Merely Pathetic!

I've switched from the Elph to the iPod Touch, so I was able to take a lot more photos and transfer them more easily. That led to a couple of relatively good photos...

My new t-shirt (woohoo!) -- okay, this one isn't such a great photo, but I had to show it off anyhow...
Guido wasn't that impressed with the shirt:

The fluffiness of Scooter:

Crow just hanging out all casual-like:


It also led to some awesome (as in, what the heck is that supposed to be?) outtakes...


Gah, stop moving around!

What a lovely leg you have Guido...

Yes, missed again:

Scooter wasn't a fan of the light:

And I still wasn't a fan of aiming in the right direction:

 And then... Is this my finger over the lens? I think it must be.

Clearly I'm getting better!

2 comments:

ereaderwriter said...

Love the shirt! :) And your cats are adorable. <3

Theresa B (of Nebulopathy) said...

Thank you! I worked hard for that shirt! (I can't claim any credit for the cats' adorableness.)