- it was in the high nineties this weekend, which is conducive to nothing other than sleeping on the couch
- K-poo Weak Hands went to the city for the weekend to party, so I didn’t feel guilty that I was lazing around while she was working
- I have an entire box of books that I haven’t read
Needless to say, I got nothing done aside from reading three books and making lasagna.
As you can see, K-Poo started taking pictures as promised. So there. Now everyone can complain about the art.
- Me: the ability to choose the slowest checkout line
- Jeff: music butt (his phone kept randomly playing songs while he was digging last weekend)
- Eric: photo butt (his phone takes pictures randomly, complete with shutter sounds, while in his back pocket)
I’m sure there are others.
Actual headline from the Daily Democrat, a source of continual laughs:
Kiwanis Club 'entertainment' books for sale
Irony, truth, or cluelessness?