Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fifteen Years

Things I have accomplished in the last decade and a half (in no particular order):
- Bought a house, which promptly employed its tractor beam to encourage all of the large branches from the cedar tree to punch through the roof.
- Acquired six cats, a dog, and three birds. (The accomplishment is that I didn’t acquire more than that.)
- Spent all my money and energy to become a doctor.
- Decided maybe I didn’t want to be a doctor after all.
- Moved to Louisiana.
- Escaped from Louisiana.
- Got my driver’s license and bought a car.
- Dented the car a whole bunch.

Things Mike and Paige have accomplished in the last decade and a half:
- Got married and stayed that way.
- Raised three pretty impressive kids.

Those freaking overachievers…

1 comment:

Eric said...

- Dented the car a whole bunch.

Yeah, but you had help with that.