Thursday, December 17, 2015

Keeping the Pro In Procrastination

The lumpy Tofurky gravy that got shoved to the back of the refrigerator has gone bad which means it must be almost Christmas. As usual, I'm completely unprepared.
  • Once again I forgot to call my petsitter (for the cats and birds) today.
  • My dog is still on the waiting list for boarding during the holidays. If she doesn't make it in, I'll have to take her with me which is less than ideal because she 
    • doesn't like strangers, 
    • really doesn't like men (but really, who does?),
    • detests children (again...),
    • hates being outside by herself (and I can't blame her).
  • I probably should get my oil changed and the tires checked and all that stuff before driving a few hundred miles.
I also forgot to call the hotline to have the city inspector come out and sign off on the furnace, which means it will have to wait until next week, which probably means it will have to wait until the new year, which really means that I'll eventually forget about it completely.

I think I need a personal assistant.

1 comment:

Bev Sykes said...

So ... uh... Merry Christmas??