Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Secret Cat Scrolls

I walked in on the cats behaving more suspiciously than usual (*) and I caught a whiff of smoke from the fireplace. After they had all scattered, I found this incompletely burned paper among the embers.

(Click to make it bigger)

A close-up of part of it:



I'd always suspected such a document, showing the need to jump on me before getting off the bed no matter where the cat was in relation to the door, existed and now I have proof. (I also have proof that my cats can't draw worth a damn, but let's not get side-tracked.)

There was also a note attached that read "In case of no further movement, after two minutes return to battle positions."

This explains so much...

-----------------
* -- No, I don't know what that means either...

2 comments:

Mellie said...

Haha, this sounds so familiar. I can relate to having a cat sleeping on your head as in the drawing! www.valeroni.com

Theresa B (of Nebulopathy) said...

It's always the cat with the longest whiskers sleeping right next to my face, too. It's either free acupuncture or just torture...