Sunday, December 20, 2015

Ansel Adams In Training

I think I've mentioned that the little dog doesn't play with dog toys. In fact, none of my dogs have every played with dog toys.

The cats, on the other hand, play with all sorts of things. They have two different stuffed pink elephants that they like to drag around the house. I got a new electric blanked, so naturally the box is a great toy by itself, and this is what I came home to this evening:


I've been thinking that I really ought to start putting more pictures on my blog, so that's my new year's self-suggestion (because it's not really a resolution). I know I suck as a photographer, but maybe if I take enough pictures I can get better. Here's the starting point -- and remember, this is a dog that most people say "she's so cute!" when they first see her...

Try#1: (I don't even know what's going on with her feet. Also, my arm is there to keep her from running away.)



Try #2:


Try #3: (This is not the look of cute...)
So really, I can only get better.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh landscapes like Ansel Adams did are much easier than pet photography, I'm sure.

Theresa B (of Nebulopathy) said...

Ha ha, yes, that must explain it!