Sunday, September 12, 2010

Nothing. Really.

Well, here we have it -- a Sunday without a topic.

As usual when things go wrong, I'm just going to blame Rvan.

See, he and Christina were going to come by today and visit the little loaner dog, so I was counting on that to be good for a blog post. I even cleaned the top layer of dirt off the house and mowed the lawn, but then one of the kids got whooping cranes or something, so they couldn't make it.

Anyhow, hopefully the kids are okay and all, but that leaves me one manure bucket short of a full one-bucket blog post.

I tried to remedy that by drinking the other half bottle of cider in the fridge. You can see how well that worked out.

Whatever. I help him with perl (although not the sed question) this week and this is how he repays me.

Disappointing, really. But I'm sure you all agree -- this is completely Rvan's fault.

2 comments:

jeff said...

what about the new coral?

Theresa B (of Nebulopathy) said...

I didn't quite get around to cleaning the tank, so the pictures would have been even worse than usual.