Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Neverending Story

I was lounging about outside next to the pool today (3 foot diameter hard plastic with a dog bone embossed on the bottom) enjoying the new roof when I realized that I have to do a whole lot of other things.

For instance, now that there are new (primed) boards in place, I need to get the house painted. But before I do that, I should get the garage door replaced. And somewhere in there I need to get the back fence redone.

After all that I need to clean out the garage so I can wedge my car in there to protect it from the weather and hooligans. And I have to figure out what is leaking in the back shower and fix it. Or maybe just get the whole back bathroom redone.

So this week I'm going to be really productive and get as many things done as I can. This might impinge on my nap time, but I'm going to persevere...

...unless it gets really hot, in which case all bets are off.

Anyhow, here are some pictures of my cats just to keep things interesting:





Have a good week!

No comments: