Sunday, April 28, 2013

Messed Up In The Modern Age


I've mentioned before that sometime I make the wrong association with smells. For example, lemon verbena has a smell which I love, but it also smells like Lemonhead candy to me.

To K-poo, it smells like Pledge. It's good to know I'm not the only one with this problem.

Anyhow, in my quest to find a replacement cider, this evening I'm trying Ace Perry Hard Cider. It's not bad -- it tastes like Jolly Ranchers. I do like Jolly Ranchers, but not in my cider.


(Molly and Ginger refuse to even look at the bottle.)

Nobody seems to carry Blackthorn any more, which is a bummer. I may have to start my own import company at this rate.

In other news, as you can clearly see, I've completed the blue sky. Now I just need to do the rest of it.




No comments: