Thursday, November 4, 2010

If Only I Could Harness Their Energy For Good...

Apparently the little people in my house were bored today. When I got home

  • The box of Diet Coke (from a 12-pack, with three cans still in the box) had been transported from the counter to the middle of the kitchen floor.
  • The week's mail was all over the kitchen floor.
  • There was a ziploc bag of dog dental treats shoved inside the Diet Coke box. (The last time I saw those dog treats they were in the drawer, but they disappeared about three months ago. I have no idea where they have been for the last few months.)
  • There were lettuce leaves strewn on the floor. (Confession time: that was me. I dropped the open tupperware with my dinner salad this morning. I was hoping the dogs would eat it. I guess not.)
  • The broom was knocked over.
  • Three empty tupperware containers were on the floor.
  • The pink elephant was sitting on top of the broom.
Obviously the pink elephant comes to life when I am gone, and today it made a mess but I came home before it finished cleaning up.

What other explanation could there be?

No comments: