- Shoes. They need to be comfortable and protect my feet. That's all I care about. The only reason I would need stiletto heels would be if I needed to attack someone, and a knife would be more practical. (Not that this really has been a problem in my life...)
- Flowers. Guys don't understand them. Neither do I. Nothing says I love you like a hacked up plant?
- "Girls' Night Out" -- if you really want to do something and the guys aren't allowed to be there, I don't want to be there either.
- Babies. I don't want one. Apparently only guys are allowed to say that.
- Throw pillows. Nope, I don't get the point either.
- Cosmopolitan magazine. As far as I can tell, it has the exact same articles every month. And they aren't even anything I want to read.
- Talking things out. If something is dead and starting to smell, you didn't bury it deep enough. That's all I can say.
- Barbie dolls. They're creepy. And hard plastic.
- Bath salts.
- Shopping. It's a necessary evil, not a way to pass time. Thank god for the internet.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
It's a girl thing...
Top ten reasons I should have been born as a guy: