Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Poetry!

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Thingadailies is here,
I'm making a path to avoid stepping in dog poo.

(Yep, poetry. You get what you pay for.)

Since the artichoke step was such a success, I decided to make a smaller version for the garden gnome path. I'm not sure the smaller leaves will make such a good silhouette (okay, that's one of the two words where autocorrect continually saves my bacon.  [In case you're wondering, the other word is bureaucrat.]), especially since I couldn't get them to stay down.



We'll see.

Speaking of things that won't stay down, we had agility this evening. Someday the big dog will generalize his knowledge of "stay" from home to the agility arena, but tonight was not that night. Maybe next week.

Speaking of other things staying down, I had a Klondike Bar for the first time today. I am not impressed. It's bad ice cream covered in terrible chocolate and it makes a big huge mess. I can't figure out why they carry it in the store.

(I'll still eat the rest of the box though. They aren't that bad.)

No comments: