Saturday, February 24, 2018

Maybe They Won't Look Better In The Daylight After All

For today's Thingadailies, the state of the steps:

The wonky tile pattern looks fine I guess. On the other hand, the pure river stones at the bottom of the sludge... didn't quite work out the way I'd hoped. And yeah, they're all falling out.

This one seems just sort of okay to me.  It does have a hint of blue in the concrete although that didn't really come through in this picture.

I still think the colors of these stones make it kind of fun:

And finally the new one which is using part of the plate I broke because why not? (There's a "What a crock(ery)!" joke in there someplace!)





Anyhow... they don't really look that much better in the daylight. Maybe at noon? Or maybe under the light of a full blue moon?




No comments: