Monday, February 22, 2016

Crimson Star and Crispy Wires

So I came home from work today and I had all new copper pipes (replacing the crumbling galvanized pipes) (woohoo!) and... no phone or internet. Mind you, this is the third time in three years the U-verse has gone out -- once was due to Scooter, once due to The Only Squirrel In Woodland chewing through the wires, and this time... I'm guessing it might have something to do with the pipe replacement. (We won't talk about how I'm connected to the internet to post this other than to say that they never told me I couldn't...)

Some of the insulation looks a bit crispy...


Anyhow, I didn't get to the mosaic again today. I think that's the real theme of the month. In its place I give you: the crimson star. Yet another sixteen point star. And again it has sixteen points!

Tomorrow I shall find a whole new way to avoid starting the mosaic. Stay tuned!

No comments: