Sunday, October 26, 2014

Ready For November

October is winding to a close which means a few things:

1) I've bought five bags of Halloween candy which I will probably eat while waiting for non-existent trick-or-treaters to show up.

2) National Novel Writing Month starts in just a few days. I have a bit of a plot and a couple of characters, which will get me through at least 2,000 words. I still need to work out the other 48,000 or I'm going to have a bit of a problem. I even went to a Sacramento NaNoWriMo meet and greet yesterday. Now I can say that I've met my people. I felt moderately attractive with good social skills. That should give you some indication of the group. Good people, on the whole, though.

3) Mike is turning 50 in a couple of days. I don't really see how that's possible, but the math doesn't lie. Surely I should be better at adulting if I'm old enough for him to be 50...


No comments: