Sunday, January 31, 2010

The only jewelry I want for Valentine's Day

Yes, it's that time of year again. The time when the Hallmark mafia takes over the airwaves and attempts to make me feel inadequate because I don't have that special someone to buy me a bunch of cheap crap. Thanks, but if I want a bunch of cheap crap, I'll go buy it myself. Then at least I'll get the cheap crap that I want.

Anyhow, really, the only point of this post is to point out that the best song to drive to is Golden Earring's "Twilight Zone". From the minute that base line comes on, I've got the radio up as high as it will go (which actually isn't all that high in my car with the original factory speakers). If I could find a version that lasted a full hour, I would no longer have to worry about finding a good radio station during my commute...

No comments: