Thursday, August 20, 2009

From the "What Were They Thinking?" File

This is my cats' new favorite toy, made of brown cloth and feathers:



It was originally attached to the new scratching post, but that only lasted about ten seconds.

It travels all over the house, and I'm continually almost stepping on it.

I call it the "Turd'n'feathers". Because really, that's what it looks like.

Obviously the people who make this thing don't have an ancient, occasionally somewhat fecal-incontinent dog running around the house.

6 comments:

johanna said...

Hmmm...I think you've got to stick with your instinct, sis. One cat post per quarter is plenty for us non-animal types. (I can't be the only one, darn it.) :)

How's the exercise regimen going?

Theresa B (of Nebulopathy) said...

Johanna, I hate to break it to you, but this was a cat toy post, not a cat post. I'm going to claim that my quota has not yet been reached.

And yes, you are the only person in the whole world who doesn't like animals.

jeff said...

theresa, you're winding us up -- sure it's a cat post and there are plenty of other non-pet people. There are probably three or four or five just amongst your siblings...

Theresa B (of Nebulopathy) said...

Jeff, I stand by my claim. And it's not my fault if all my siblings are defective.

But if you insist, I'll just have to come up with more embarrassing childhood stories about you...

JJ said...

I agree - not a cat post. There were no mentions of cat names. The photo was of a toy. There was nary a whisker to be seen.

Your quota has not been met. Bring on the cats.

And yes, you should definitely punish the naysayers by posting extremely incriminating stories about them.

Theresa B (of Nebulopathy) said...

I'm trying to save the next cat post for "Nebulopathy: The Musical", but that requires me to actually think (and we know how that goes...).