Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tip-toe through the time-slips

For some reason, time kept slipping today...

Exhibit A: Even though I got out of bed at 7:30, when I got in the car to drive to work, it was already after 10am.

Exhibit B: Despite the fact that I was going (quite) a bit faster than the posted speed limit, it still took an extra ten minutes to get to work. (Related item 1: the speed limit only really counts when the radar detector starts having seizures on the dashboard.)

Exhibit C: Somehow it turns out that today is Thursday and thus blog-posting day. How is this possible?

I'm going to bed now. If this turns out to be some spell by an evil witch who's annoyed because she wasn't invited to my christening, keep those necrophiliac princes the hell away from me.

9 comments:

jeff said...

witches, necrophilia, junk food, bad parenting -- you're really swinging for the fences.

Is this a dean koontz blog?

If this doesn't bring out some comments you might try cute cat pictures, I hear that's big in '99. Oh wait, what year is this?

Theresa B (of Nebulopathy) said...

Jeff, I am sure that Mom has at least a few photos of you that you wouldn't want published. I'll just photoshop in a few cats and we'll be set.

jeff said...

I should have said 'swinging for the feces'.

Eric said...

I'm going to bed now. If this turns out to be some spell by an evil witch who's annoyed because she wasn't invited to my christening, keep those necrophiliac princes the hell away from me.

Snow White: The untold story!

Theresa B (of Nebulopathy) said...

Am I the only one who finds that story creepy? This random guy "falls in love" with a seemingly dead chick and then makes out with her corpse? Yeah, he's a keeper alright.

Karen said...

He was giving her CPR!

Theresa B (of Nebulopathy) said...

Umm, yeah, right...

A Free Man said...

Re Exhibit A - my partner and I made new arrangements to get the kid ready and off to day care. For a couple of days I will take him and get into work late so she can get to work early. Today was the day. I took care of getting him ready and still left the house before she did. Not to be a sexist, but I think it's the two X chromosomes ;)

Theresa B (of Nebulopathy) said...

Well, if I had a small child and I could give it away to someone else for the day, I'd get moving early too.

(But you actually like your kid, so that's not it...)