Thursday, February 11, 2021

Space Kitten #11

 I started messing with this when I got on the treadmill, and it took just under 45 minutes. (That might have included a few minutes of web surfing...) So if nothing else, practicing using GIMP has made me faster. There's also 100% less aggravation because I sorta, kinda know what I'm doing now.

Lest I get too proud, I should relate that I needed to draw a simple diagram at work today and it took me 10 minutes to figure out why I couldn't just draw a straight line between two points of text, and that was with the help of two tutorials. Worse, it turned out to be the solution it always is -- the wrong layer was selected. (In my defense, I thought there was only one layer. I hadn't realized that each time I added text, it was creating a new layer.)

Anyhow, I decided to spin the stars a bit today. I think it adds an interesting touch.

Kitten on a whirl of stars


Planetary texture created using: Photo by Scott Webb from Pexels

No comments: