Wednesday, January 1, 2020

New Year

I started the new year off right by sleeping in, running four miles (with an average pace just a hair over 11 min/mile, which is speedy for me), then working on the jigsaw puzzle for most of the day. I suppose I could have been a tad more productive, but I'm going to add 1000 words to my current novel before I quit for the day, so that should count for something.

Mostly uncompleted jigsaw puzzle
Progress.
I also signed up for a couple of writing classes (space opera, and literary tips) and a reading aloud class. The prices were low and I can always use new tips and tricks.

Sadly I have to go back to work tomorrow, but at least it's a two-day week, and then a weekend to recover.

Another year of Holidailies done and dusted! I always enjoy reading everyone's entries, and I appreciate the people who keep it up all year. With any luck I'll do a better job blogging this year!

2 comments:

bozoette said...

Happy New Year!

Sherck said...

My wife started a 2000-piece puzzle before Christmas and it's still monopolizing our family room. If we keep chipping away at it, we should have it done by Memorial Day.

Those writing classes sound cool!