Sunday, September 8, 2019

Fingers Crossed

The lung tumor has been removed and I have all my fingers tightly crossed that Ripley heals and we can then start him on something for his GI disease. (Steroids inhibit healing, which is why surgery had to happen first if it was going to happen at all.)

Surgery was Wednesday, he came home Friday afternoon and seemed to be doing really well until today. I'm more than a little worried that he was worse today than yesterday, but he did eat some today and he had enough energy to blast off the couch when I tried to medicate him this evening, so... again, fingers crossed.

In the meantime, here are some pictures of Ripley in his new career as supermodel. He's rocking the post-surgery onesies.




1 comment:

Route 8 said...

Go Ripley! My fingers are crossed for him too. Maybe settling back into the routine of being home temporarily zapped his energy.

His expression in the second picture made me laugh. I see him setting up an Instagram account very soon to share his fashion.