Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Couch Strikes Back

It's time to do all of the official December stuff:

- Rake up all of the leaves from all those damn trees that I don't own.

- Remember that I really should have gotten the roof fixed or redone over the summer because I can't sleep when there is water dripping in my bedroom.

- Clean up the house for my pet sitter.

- Consider getting a maid service so I don't have to clean up for my pet sitter.

- Remember that I'd have to clean up in order to hire a maid service so I don't have to clean up for my pet sitter.

- Neglect to put up holiday decorations again.

In other news, the couch on the patio is steadily getting smaller. Had a slight setback today when my hand slipped and I whacked the knuckle into a board with some staples sticking out. I'm not sure whether the pain is from hitting the board or hitting the staples, but my hand looks like I was bit by a small snake which is kind of cool, so maybe it's worth it.

Now if I could just remember exactly when I got my last tetanus vaccine...

No comments: